Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sunshine Vitamin

"Did you know!?"

It is a proven fact that people are less happy during the winter months or in locations that do not receive a lot of sunlight; this is because they are not getting the essential Vitamin D3 from the UVB rays!

I recently began taking a D3 supplement once a day and have felt great! I hate this cold dreary winter weather and cannot wait for the spring and summer months, but in the meantime, I know my body needs the D3 Vitamin to function properly.

There are a tremendous amount of benefits from the D3 Vitamin including: maintaining calcium levels, helping bone growth, boosting immunity, regulating blood pressure, lowering risk of cancer, preventing Alzheimer’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes, as well as just making you happier and more energized!

What have you got to lose?! Check with your doctor to see if the D3 Vitamin is right for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to every one of your thoughtful comments and will be sure to respond as soon as I can!